Terms & Conditions
Dunbeath Engineering Ltd - Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
The term "Dunbeath Engineering Ltd" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is; Dunbeath Engineering Ltd, Markethill, Dunbeath, Caithness, KW6 6EJ, UK. Our company registration number is 3697637 registered in England. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Dunbeath Engineering Ltd's prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Dunbeath Engineering Ltd. - Standard Conditions of Sale.
- These Conditions shall apply to the Sale of all goods and services by Dunbeath Engineering Ltd (The "Company") and to the provision of any advice and shall be varied only with the express written agreement of a director of the Company.
- Title to the goods shall not pass to the Purchaser until full payment has been made to the Company.
- The Company makes no claims for its Products other than those contained in its printed literature or expressly set out in writing and agreed by a director.
- Delivery dates given by the Company are intended as an estimate only and are not of the essence of the contract. The Company shall not be liable for any loss resulting from delay.
- If any defect of workmanship or materials shall be discovered in the Product within twelve months of delivery (fair wear and tear excluded) the Company shall at its own option repair or replace the Product or reimburse the Purchaser in accordance with the terms of a separate Guarantee issued with the Product, but in no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential loss.
- The Company's obligations under 5 above shall cease if the Purchaser fails to pay for the goods or if the goods are misused or tampered with or are not properly installed or maintained in accordance with any instruction issued by the Company including recommended speed, torque and temperature ranges and the Company shall be under no liability for loss or damage resulting from such acts or omissions herein.
- The Purchaser may cancel an order only on terms approved by the Company which terms shall include payment by the Purchaser of all costs and expenses incurred by the Company in connection with that order.
- Force Majeure. In the event of war, act of foreign enemy hostilities, rebellion riot, affray, the Company shall be relieved of liabilities incurred under this contract wherever and to the extent to which the fulfilment of such obligations is frustrated, prevented or impeded as a consequence of any such event or by any statue, rule, order, regulation or restriction issued by any government department council or duly constituted authority or from the failure to obtain import or export permits or from strikes, lockouts, differences with workmen, breakdown of plant or accident, shortage of supplies or to any causes whether or not of a like nature beyond the Company's control.
- This contract shall be in all respects governed by the Laws of Englands.
V.A.T. No GB 735 0916 36